Opening and Admission
POWELL-COTTON MUSEUM, QUEX HOUSE AND GARDENS OPENING TIMES
Please note that last entry to the Museum and Gardens is 4.30 pm each day.
- Museum and Gardens - Tuesday 12 January to Friday 16 December 2016 - 10am-5pm
- Quex House - Tuesday 22 March to Sunday 30 October 2016 - 1pm-4pm
MUSEUM, HOUSE AND GARDENS ADMISSION PRICES
Income from admissions helps support our vital work in education, scientific research and conservation. If you make a voluntary donation of 10% on your admission fee and Gift Aid the whole amount the museum can claim 25% of your admission fee back.
- Adults: £8.50*
- Concessions: £6.00*
(Senior citizens, children up to 16 and disabled, full time student - with card)
- Under 5's: Free
- Family Ticket: £25.00* (2 adults, up to 3 children)
*When Quex House is closed a £2 discount on the above prices applies, except during Feb half-term.
- Adults: £4.00
- Concessions: £3.00
- (Senior citizens, children up to 16 & disabled)
- Full time students: £3.00
- Under 5's: Free
For more information about Group visits, rates and application form, click go to the following website http://www.quexpark.co.uk/group-visits/
- The complete ACCESS STATEMENT can be read here
- The Museum, ground floor of Quex House and the Gardens are all accessible for wheelchair users.
- Two wheelchairs are available for use by our visitors.
- Assistance Dogs ONLY will be admitted to the Museum, House and Gardens. We are sorry but no other dogs can be permitted on the premises.
- Hearing Loop available on request. Mobile infrared system available for groups, conferences and individual visitors. Please ask at Reception.
- FREE disabled car and coach parking.
- Disabled parking close to the Powell Cotton Museum entrance
QUEX PARK ATTRACTIONS
For opening times and full details of all Quex Park attractions, please select from the following links: *admission charges apply to some attractions