Opening and Admission
POWELL-COTTON MUSEUM, QUEX HOUSE AND GARDENS OPENING TIMES
Open Tuesdays - Sundays (Closed Mondays, except Bank Holidays)
- Museum and Gardens - Tuesday 12 January to Friday 16 December 2016 - 10am-5pm
- Quex House - Tuesday 22 March to Sunday 30 October 2016 - 1pm-4pm
Please note that last entry to the Museum and Gardens is 4.30 pm each day, but please see below for any dates when the museum may be closed early for staff training or where certain galleries may be closed to the public.
- Please note that Gallery 6 will be closed to the public on Tuesday 27th September 2016.
- Please also note that the museum will be closed from 2 pm onwards on Friday 25th November 2016.
MUSEUM, HOUSE AND GARDENS ADMISSION PRICES
Income from admissions helps support our vital work in education, scientific research and conservation. If you make a voluntary donation of 10% on your admission fee and Gift Aid the whole amount the museum can claim 25% of your admission fee back.
- Adults: £8.50*
- Concessions: £6.00*
(Senior citizens, children up to 16 and disabled, full time student - with card)
- Under 5's: Free
- Family Ticket: £25.00* (2 adults, up to 3 children)
*When Quex House is closed a £2 discount on the above prices applies, except during Feb half-term.
- Adults: £4.00
- Concessions: £3.00
- (Senior citizens, children up to 16 & disabled)
- Full time students: £3.00
- Under 5's: Free
For more information about Group visits, rates and application form, click go to the following website http://www.quexpark.co.uk/group-visits/
- The complete ACCESS STATEMENT can be read here
- The Museum, ground floor of Quex House and the Gardens are all accessible for wheelchair users.
- Two wheelchairs are available for use by our visitors.
- Assistance Dogs ONLY will be admitted to the Museum, House and Gardens. We are sorry but no other dogs can be permitted on the premises.
- Hearing Loop available on request. Mobile infrared system available for groups, conferences and individual visitors. Please ask at Reception.
- FREE disabled car and coach parking.
- Disabled parking close to the Powell Cotton Museum entrance
QUEX PARK ATTRACTIONS
For opening times and full details of all Quex Park attractions, please select from the following links: *admission charges apply to some attractions