5. Limitation of liability In no event will we, our suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any web sites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the materials or information from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
6. Applicable laws This site is administered by us from our registered office in England. We make no representation that materials at this site are appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use or export or re-export the materials at this site or any copy or adaptation in violation of any applicable laws or regulations including without limitation UK export laws and regulations. If you choose to access this site from outside the UK, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
7. Intellectual Property The names, images and logos identifying and owned by us or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of ours and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of ours, or any other third party.
8. Contributions to our site Where you are able to submit any contribution to our website you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant us the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to us. By submitting your contribution to us you warrant that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to us for any or all of the purposes specified above. Furthermore, you warrant your contribution is not defamatory, does not infringe any law, you indemnify us against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by us as a result of your breach of the above warranty and waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on our website and the purposes specified above.
9. Changes to the terms We may revise these terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this site.