Quex Park Logo
Museum Galleries

Museum Galleries

The Powell-Cotton Museum is made up of eight galleries, built between 1896 and 1974. Galleries 1, 2 and 3 were built by Percy Powell-Cotton, with the rest added by his son Christopher after his father’s death. 

Gallery 1



Gallery 2



Gallery 3



Gallery 4



Gallery 5



Gallery 6



Gallery 7



Gallery 8



Tweets


Become a member for exclusive benefits

Information inFrench FlagGerman FlagSpanish Flag

© 2015 Quex Park

Digital Marketing from Moo Moo Digital